TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms & conditions apply only for the merch purchases.
§ 1 Introductory provisions
1. The High Heels Intensive online store, available at the website www.highheelsintensive.com, is run by the company Funky Flava, Jessica Ali, registered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the Economy Minister, NIP 5010030034 , REGON 021670023.
2. These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Store.
3. All products offered in the Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Consumer - an individual concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the
Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
2. Seller - an individual running a business under the name Funky Flava, Jessica Ali, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the Economy Minister, NIP 5010030034, REGON 021670023.
3. Customer - each subject making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - an individual, a legal person and an organizational unit with legal capacity granted by the law, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address www.highheelsintensive.com
6. Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations - Store regulations.
8. Order - the Customer's declaration of will submitted through the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer’s account in the Store which contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, which enables a customer to create an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible. It is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
15. Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
16. Order fulfillment time - the time in which the Store will complete the order and deliver it to the carrier carrying out the form of delivery chosen by the Customer.
§ 3 Contact with the Store
1. Seller's address: Niepodległości 47, 64-100 Leszno
2. Seller's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's telephone number: 534 961 483
4. Seller's bank account number: 51 1140 2004 0000 3202 7799 2714
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8:00 am and 3:00 pm
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for
Products, you have to have :
a. a terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser, b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. cookies support enabled,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
§ 5 General information
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any
disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations. 3. The prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The Seller is obliged to provide next to the information about the lower price the information about the lowest price that occurred within 30 days before the reduction was introduced.In case a product/service is less than 30 days from the
date of being released, the Seller is obliged to provide information about the lower price that occurred from the moment of being released.
5. The final amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including the moment of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
6. In the case of an Agreement covering a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
7.When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow to calculate the final price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Store in the Product description.
§ 6 Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you have to complete the Registration Form.
It is necessary to provide the following data: name, surname, e-mail address, contact number.
2. Creating of an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
§ 7 Rules for placing an order
1. The customer may place orders 24 hours a day, all days of the year, while
processing of the order takes place on working days from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The processing of orders placed on weekdays by 3:00 PM, and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays begins on the next business day.
2. In order to place an order, the customer is obliged to:
-log into the Store (optional);
-select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to cart" button,
-click the button "Order and pay"
-choose one of the available payment methods and then depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
3. After the customer provides all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed, containing: description of the subject of the order, unit and total price of the ordered goods, type and costs of delivery, customer data and address.
4. The procedure of order ends when the customer selects the "Order and pay" option. Performing this action means placing an order. A message confirming the acceptance of the order for execution is sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer when placing the order, and then current information on the progress of the order.
5. Upon receipt of the order confirmation from the Seller to the e-mail address provided by the customer, the customer concludes a contract with the Seller for the sale of goods covered by the order.
6. If the Customer chooses:
a.payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. option ‘cash on arrival’, the Customer is obliged to make the payment in cash in the moment of delivery.
c. cash payment on personal pickup, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the order
7. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal pick-up, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to step 8 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
8. A. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
B. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option of requesting delivery of the Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
9. Delivery time of the Products to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - delivery time is counted from the day the payment is credited to the seller's account.
b. If the Customer chooses the cash on arriva payment - delivery time is from the date of concluding the Sales Agreement,
10. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for pick-up by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
11. If the order cannot be processed, the Store will notify the customer of this fact no later than 7 days from the date of placing the order by the customer. A relevant notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order form. If the order, which cannot be processed, is paid for, the Store will refund the money paid.
12. The photos and other forms of visualization on the website do not reflect their actual size, but are only informative.
13. In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for pick-up, the Customer has the option to pick-up the Products in parts (depending on their readiness for the pick-up) or collecting all Products after completing the entire order.
14. The beginning of the period of the Product's readiness for the pick-up by the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date the payment is credited to the seller's account.
15. The Product is delivered all over the Europe.
16. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Product delivery costs (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Delivery" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
16. Personal pick-up of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
§ 8 Personal data in the Online Store
§ 9 Final provisions
1. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations. The Seller will inform
the customers about each change in the regulations by placing an appropriate message on the website www.highheelsintensive.com. The Seller will inform the Customer who has registered in the store about each change and about the possibility of accepting the changed regulations at the next login. Refusal to accept the regulations is equivalent to the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
3. Matters not covered by these Regulations, shall apply to generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on protection of personal data.
4. In the event of a change in the Regulations, orders placed before the date of implementation of the changes to the Regulations will be processed on the terms previously accepted.
5. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and legal claims. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint through the EU ODR internet platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.